wsrp-coord message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-coord] Events vs StateChanges

I have now captured this question in the QuestionSet.doc that I had started. We can consider it after we work through the general coordination model.

Rich Thompson

Alejandro Abdelnur <Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM

08/06/2003 01:39 AM

        To:        wsrp-coord@lists.oasis-open.org
        cc:

A very comprehensive list of cases to consider. I would just add to the
list of things to consider if portlet-mode and window-state changes
should fall in the category of events. At some point this was discussed
(don't remember if JSR168 EG or WSRP TC) but it was tabled for v1.0.

Alejandro