wsrp-coord message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-coord] Issue #11: Should we allow Portlets to always be inc ludedin event / action handling?

I would suggest we tease this apart into two questions:

1) How can a portlet indicate it desires to receive all events?

2) Any special requirements on the Consumer or protocol when a portlet makes such a request?

Rich

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

10/21/2004 05:51 AM

wsrp-coord@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsrp-coord] Issue #11: Should we allow Portlets to always be inc        luded in event / action handling?

Some portlets may be specially placed on a page to overview coordination. These may like to overview all user interactions (e.g. a click counter). User action and page load could be pre-defined consumer events that Portlets could subscribe to. [I know we ruled out subscription for Portlets but should consider consumer initiated events.]

Regards,

Andre