wsrp-dev message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-dev] recommended reading on wsrp?

I don't know of any helpful books and the like at this point. The TC has
been working on a primer and a FAQ to help address this point. The primer
is nearing a point where a first release will be reasonable while the FAQ
has received a bit less attention. One of the things we hope to do from
this email list is gather questions from developers such as yourselves for
inclusion in these materials.

If you are completely brand new to WSRP, the one thing that I would
suggest is reviewing the overview presentation and white paper linked from
the TC's web page as these provide high level motivation for many of the
detailed items contained in the standard.

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair

"Schelling Bernhard" <Bernhard.Schelling@lemon42.com>
07/12/2004 11:35 AM

<wsrp-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[wsrp-dev] recommended reading on wsrp?

hi

Is there any recommended information/books/articles/websites
on wsrp? I'd like to implement the protocol for a cms, but
all I found by now is some vendor information and the WSRP v1.0
specification.

thanks for hints!

bernhard