Subject: JSF-style systems and WSRP

The primary discussion topic for tomorrows concall is the issues created
by portlet containers that are impelmented over wsrp which have a
concept of a request lifecycle that includes both the action phase and
the render phase.  JSF is one example.  When last we discussed this I
had asked folks who had access to in-house JSF experts to discuss this
internally to get a better understanding/appreciation if a problem
exists and if so what type of problem (and how we might address it).
Did anyone get a chance to do this?  If so can you please post your
findings/conclusions before the meeting so we have a basis for discussion?
    -Mike-