Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Groups - Interfaces Concall modified

Given that I won't be able to make next weeks call here my comments:

1. What I consider currently broken in the spec:
a. transport client attributes for gR calls to the client
b. support caching of gR markup on the client

2. my preference for going forward:
1st prio: make a common JSR 286 - WSRP F2F in April with the goal of
closing all open issues. Issues not resolved in that meeting should be
removed from WSRP 2.0 and JSR 286 and tackled in dot releases.
So basically option 3 below with a fixed time bound for the alignment
Given that the time difference is only 1 month for the optimistic case
between a full alignment and solving only parts of it, it seems to make
more sense to me to solve them completely.

2nd prio: fix 2.0 (Option 1), which includes 1.a and 1.b for me.
Rich: is fixing 1.b also covered with a public review comment, or does
this mean a 60 day review? If that is true the pessimistic outline for
option 1 needs to be adapted and be the same as optimistic option 2.

3rd prio: don't fix 2.0 and start right away with 2.1 (Option 4).

Stefan