Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Multi-section rendering (Renamed)

Hi Nate,
not sure if these questions have been asked already, but if so I don't
remember the answer ;-) :
- what would the consumer expect to receive in the body section? Is this
what the producer would normally return from a gM call?
- why are base and title tags excluded? There may be use cases for the
title tag, e.g. you have one main portlet on the page that takes up 80%
of the space and want to allow this portlet to set the overall page title

Stefan