Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] switch to 1.0

I would think that moving to the 1.0 WSDL as soon as is reasonable is the best plan. The 0.95 level of interoperability was useful testing (both of the spec and  the implementations), but it is much more important thing to achieve at least the equivalent at the 1.0 level. I doubt that the short duration of some things being broken during the time of people upgrading their implementations  will have a significant impact.

Rich Thompson

Michael Freedman <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>

07/01/2003 08:15 PM