Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] [Fwd: Re: WSDL still not public]

yes, they were. Seem that the OASIS webmaster screwed some things up.
Unfortunatly I cannot check it now since the OASIS web site is down.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Michael Freedman  |
|         |           <Michael.Freedman@|
|         |           oracle.com>       |
|         |           07/03/2003 05:20  |
|         |           PM                |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp-interop] [Fwd: Re: WSDL still not public]                                                                                  |

Richard,
    Have these been pushed to oasis correctly?  The public ones still be
the last version with the new version sitting alongside with .xml
extensions.  As we hardcode these links its preventing us from upgrading to
1.0.
    -Mike-