Subject: [wsrp-interop] Citrix portlets (resent without gif)

Title: [wsrp-interop] Citrix portlets (resent without gif)

Dear SC,

We have a student Intern, Jason Dias-Patel, working with me this summer, and his first task was to write some WSRP Portlets for our (Microsoft .NET based) WSRP producer test-bed.

The result is available for interop testing by our SC at:

http://andrek.dyndns.org/WSRP%20Portlets/services/andrek.wsdl (Richard, David: note change of path in URL. The original test portlet should still be available.)

You can get a quick portlet listing and preview at:

http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/List.aspx
http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/Page.aspx

or add them to the Oracle consumer.

The server has limited bandwidth to the Internet and persistence disabled (you need to re-register when it reboots) but should be more "always on";- at least until mid August.

Please drop me an email or send me traces if you see any problems.

regards,
Andre