Subject: [wsrp-interop] Citrix portlets

Title: [wsrp-interop] Citrix portlets

Dear SC,

We have a student Intern, Jason Dias-Patel, working with me this summer, and his first task was to write some WSRP Portlets for our (Microsoft .NET based) WSRP producer test-bed.

The result is available for interop testing by our SC at:

http://andrek.dyndns.org/WSRP%20Portlets/services/andrek.wsdl (Richard, David: note change of path in URL. The original test portlet should still be available.)

You can get a quick portlet listing and preview at:

http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/List.aspx
http://andrek.dyndns.org/NETlets/Page.aspx

or add them to the Oracle consumer (see attached gif).

The server has limited bandwidth to the Internet and persistence disabled (you need to re-register when it reboots) but should be more "always on";- at least until mid August.

Please drop me an email or send me traces if you see any problems.

regards,
Andre

PS. Jason is writing some CSS examples which could be useful for wsrp-markup.

<<Citrix portlets in Oracle consumer.gif>>

Citrix portlets in Oracle consumer.gif