Subject: fault message from IBM test portlet

Hi Richard,

I have started tests to connect from our consumer to the IBM producer.
I am using the port 8086 which you set up for us.

When the 'Action' link in the first page of the test portlet
is clicked, I got the following fault code.
I appreciated if you could check what is wrong.

<soapenv:Fault>
  <faultstring>java.lang.NullPointerException</faultstring>
  <detail/>
</soapenv:Fault>

The attached file is a log file taken by AXIS tcp monitor
I think that the same log was recorded at your side, too.

Regards,
Takao

performBlockingInteraction_20030908_19_26_18.log