Subject: Oracle consumer

I notice the following with Oracle consumer.

a. Redirect: I looked at the pbia response from the producer, and it
looks correct.

<soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <soapenv:Body>
     <urn:performBlockingInteractionResponse
       xmlns:urn="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types">
       <urn:redirectURL>http://www.bea.com</urn:redirectURL>
     </urn:performBlockingInteractionResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

However, the response headers that the browser is getting seem to be
incorrect. I noticed two redirect attempts by the browser with the
second one pointing to http://portalstandards.oracle.com/index.jsp. With
Mozilla Firebird, the final URL pointed to
http://portalstandards.oracle.com/index.jsp#{wsrp-fragmentID}.

b. Secure resource: The image appears broken in the browser, but there
is no request made to the producer. The access logs on our producer show
  a GET request for testUnsecure.gif, but there is no request for
testSecure.gif. So, it seems that the consumer may not be processing the
resource URL correctly. Since there is no request to the producer, I
can't tell if there is an SSL-configuration issue on either side.

c. Templates: Here are the templates the producer received on the first
request

<ns0:defaultTemplate xsi:nil="1"/>
<ns0:blockingActionTemplate>wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=blockingAction&amp;amp;wsrp-navigationalState={wsrp-navigationalState}&amp;amp;wsrp-interactionState={wsrp-interactionState}&amp;amp;wsrp-mode={wsrp-mode}&amp;amp;wsrp-windowState={wsrp-windowState}&amp;amp;wsrp-fragmentID={wsrp-fragmentID}/wsrp_rewrite</ns0:blockingActionTemplate>

<ns0:renderTemplate>wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=render&amp;amp;wsrp-navigationalState={wsrp-navigationalState}&amp;amp;wsrp-mode={wsrp-mode}&amp;amp;wsrp-windowState={wsrp-windowState}&amp;amp;wsrp-fragmentID={wsrp-fragmentID}/wsrp_rewrite</ns0:renderTemplate>

<ns0:resourceTemplate>wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=resource&amp;amp;wsrp-url={wsrp-url}&amp;amp;wsrp-requiresRewrite={wsrp-requiresRewrite}/wsrp_rewrite</ns0:resourceTemplate>
<ns0:secureDefaultTemplate xsi:nil="1"/>
<ns0:secureBlockingActionTemplate><![CDATA[wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=blockingAction&amp;wsrp-secureURL=true&amp;wsrp-navigationalState={wsrp-navigationalState}&amp;wsrp-interactionState={wsrp-interactionState}&amp;wsrp-mode={wsrp-mode}&amp;wsrp-windowState={wsrp-windowState}&amp;wsrp-fragmentID={wsrp-fragmentID}/wsrp_rewrite]]></ns0:secureBlockingActionTemplate>

<ns0:secureRenderTemplate>wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=render&amp;amp;wsrp-secureURL=true&amp;amp;wsrp-navigationalState={wsrp-navigationalState}&amp;amp;wsrp-mode={wsrp-mode}&amp;amp;wsrp-windowState={wsrp-windowState}&amp;amp;wsrp-fragmentID={wsrp-fragmentID}/wsrp_rewrite</ns0:secureRenderTemplate>

<ns0:secureResourceTemplate>wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=resource&amp;amp;wsrp-secureURL=true&amp;amp;wsrp-url={wsrp-url}&amp;amp;wsrp-requiresRewrite={wsrp-requiresRewrite}/wsrp_rewrite</ns0:secureResourceTemplate>
</ns0:templates>

For templates not enclosed in CDATA, every &amp; is followed by amp;,
and it seems that "&" is encoded twice in each template. This may
explain the hidden param names for the method get portlet with param
names as "amp;wsrp-interactionState".

Also, the consumer is writing the link to secure blocking action as a
http URL. Does  your consumer support SSL?

Regards,

Subbu