Subject: Oracle Interop Producer back up

As you have seen from Dave's e-mail, the Oracle Interop producer is back
up and running.  Hopefully you received this before you took action on
my prior note as I believe that the portlets should just be running fine
now [I can't actually can't see the Oracle demo page as I can't log in
as wsrpdemo from inside Oracle's firewall -- but do see that the IBM
page is good again.  We should be good to go for the demo.  let me know
if you have any questions.
     -Mike-