Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Problem calling the Form Portlet on Oracle (number3)

In this sample, the portlet stores the submitted values based on the
http session.  I.e. for this sample to work properly you must be
supporting initCookie() and subsequently sending this cookie along with
your perfstormInteraction/getMarkup reques.  Is it possible you aren't
supporting cookies properly?  If this doesn't sound like the problem to
you can you please send us dumps/traces of the messages being sent and
received for both the performInteraction and the getMarkup that follows
so we see what else it might be?
       -Mike-