Subject: Tomorrow's interop demo

As a reminder please recheck that the interop demo pages are all working
-- you also might want to send a refresher noet to the list so the demo
folks have a current list of consumer pages from which to demonstrate.
 Note:  BEA had to rebounce their system to disable validations so the
Oracle consumer  could properly work with it.  I had to reregister the
BEA producer after this was done.  Please check whether you need to do
as well.  Second note:  due to lack of time and our need to coordinate
changes to the demo I have not added any Sun portlets to the demo page.
 We can do this post tomorrow'd demo so it is available for the next time.
     -Mike-