Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] cloning bahaviour

Richard,

My interpretation is that a Producer should not throw
StateChangeRequired fault when the portletStateChange flag is set to
cloneBeforeWrite or readWrite. Firstly, the Producer has a chance to
make state changes. Secondly, with the interpretation you present, the
consumer first makes a call with cloneBeforeWrite, gets a fault, clones,
and then repeats the pbia. This is more work for the Consumer and more
waiting time for the end user.

Subbu