wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] [wsrp][markup] Customization screen consistency

Isn't enough just to specify the CSS style classes the buttons should
have? This would achieve consistent look&feel if the developer follows
the markup recommendations. And what the label displays is up to the
portlet developer.

Windows or Swing do not define the 'Save' menu item, developers do and
they always use 'Save', not 'Store' or 'Persist'.

Alejandro