wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [wsrp-pfb] Meeting cancelled tomorrow...will be next week instead

Folks,

Since I haven't heard any objections, we'll move the first conference call
to next Tuesday morning, 9am Pacific.

Also, some of you may have had trouble posting to the mail list, but I've
managed to fix the problem.  You should be able to post now, send a message
to me directly (akropp@vignette.com) if you're still having trouble.

Thanks,
Alan