wsrp-pfb message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - Publish/Find/Bind SC Teleconference modified

I will not be able to call in today, so I wanted to just make sure the
following get considered for our goals/requirements list:

-- multiple levels of (UDDI) publishing sophistication:

	minimum should only require one tModel (i.e. declaring it's a WSRPv1
service and references a WSDL service doc);
		with only UDDI v2.0 (& normal wsdl best practice);
		needs to work with "point and click" IDEs.

	Separate tModels for all our ports & bindings (as specified in
Richard's UDDI proposal);
		and UDDI v3.0 (for security, searching etc).

	(Maximum sophistication, maybe 2.0 rather than 1.1?) Abstract info
model that we can map to other registry types.

-- declaring producer offered portlets (POPS) using a new "Handle
getPortletHandle(RegistrationConext, String ServiceName)" operation (& wsdl
factor).
	I prefer the flexibility this gives over publishing handles directly
in UDDI. E.g. offering portlets based on consumer registration.

regards,
Andre