wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [wsrp-pfb] publishing wsdls

Title: [wsrp-pfb] publishing wsdls

I added a second (German) service name to the portlet handle UDDI example after Carston's comment. Now all we need is a convention on which to use (or what to use instead) as the handle. I see several options here, including a new wsrp operation "getPortletHandle(string serviceName, string locale)".

However, we should, at a minimum, support publishing a wsrp producer as a service via its wsdl. This allows simple discovery & browsing via our getService/PortletDescription methods, as my example shows.

regards,
Andre