wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [wsrp-pfb] telecon meeting this morning

Hi all,

No one attended this morning's call (except for me ;-), but that's not
surprising given we just had the f2f last week.

I'd like to schedule our next meeting for next Tuesday (30 September), so
that we can kick off our effort to put together a 1.1 draft by the beginning
of November, as agreed in the timeline discussions last week.

Please have a look at the (revised) powerpoint presentation I gave; it is
available on the site here:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/download.php/3541/wsrp-pf
b-f2f0309-status.ppt>
I will post a detailed agenda for next week's meeting.
Alan