wsrp-pfb message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-pfb] Call Today?

Happy New Year All,

No worries - I'm working filling in the text for the outline that
Farrukh sent recently [1], and will walk everyone through it on our next
call (Jan 13th). So in summary, we're making forward progress.

In the meantime, if you have any questions on the outline, please send
them to the listserv and Farrukh and/or I would be happy to respond.

Thanks,
Joe

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrp-pfb/200312/msg00003.html