wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [UDDI #4] WSRP_v1_Bindings tModel equals WSRP_Producer tModel?

While thinking in detail about the Producer publishing it come to my mind
that the both tModels logically mean the same.
Indeed the WSRP_v1_Bindings tModel indicates that a web service conformant
to the WSRP v1 spec is providing at least the mandatory WSRP SOAP Bindings
subset.
This *is* the WSRP v1 Producer. We don't need the extra Producer Tag.

It seems to me that we can safely melt down the Producer tModels to just
one.
I would suggest the following tModel:

    <tModel tModelKey="${TMODELKEY_WSRP_V1_PRODUCER}">
     <name>
       urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:WSRP_v1_Producer
     </name>
     <description xml:lang="en">
       The purpose of this tModel is to indicate a web service is
    implementing at least the mandatory
       WSRP v1 PortTypes and exposes at least the mandatory WSRP v1 SOAP
    Bindings.
       BindingTemplates referring to this tModel provide the Service
    Implementation WSDL URL
       containing the actual service endpoints in the accessPoint element,
    i.e. the WSDL is the
       authoritative source for the service endpoints.
     </description>
     <overviewDoc>
       <overviewURL>

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl
       </overviewURL>
     </overviewDoc>

     <categoryBag>
       <keyedReference
          tModelKey="uuid:C1ACF26D-9672-4404-9D70-39B756E62AB4"
                   keyName="uddi-org:types"
                   keyValue="wsdlSpec"/>
     </categoryBag>
    </tModel>

Or did I miss something?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com