wsrp-primer message

Subject: wsrp-primer-1.0-draft0.41-rex

Hi Guys,

Here is my first whack at Alan's last draft. I have left a whopping
lot of Markup unwritten due to not having all the samples ready, but
I have outlined the entire Interface section and included 3 of
Subbu's 4 diagrams. I have put my notes inline in Times Bold to
distinguish it from the rest of the text and other comments. It was
quite a workout even with the missing stuff. Basically I tried not to
do anything that might need to be redone significantly, and did as
much as I could given my other obligations at themoment, plus, as
Alan knows, the weather is too hot, or too nice, depending on your
viewpoint, to stay inside.

Anyway, we certainly have plenty to chat about.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks