wsrp-primer message

Subject: Update

Hi Folks,

After wrestling most the day with trying to put together the
remainder of the Markup Interfaces Section with the message samples I
got from Subbu, I decided to just use the the complete messages I
have from logs I have, and if we can get a complete set for an actual
Stock Portfolio Portlet set for the entire primer we can replace what
I use.

I may just do that from scratch since trying to get it from logs of
proprietary portal platform portlet samples appears to be just a bit
more than we can get easily. I can attest that trying to piece it
together just didn't make sense as I tried to decide which of the
items from Subbu's last list can be fitted into the message samples I
have. Now, after trying, I think it might be wiser to just go back
and do the entire primer from scratch, but I will finish what we have
for the F2F and see what the whole TC has to say about it.

What finally made up my mind was realizing that I just kept confusing
myself, and that was before it dawned on me that the messages did not
include an initCookie message in Subbu's samples but I did have it in
the logs I already had. Also, getting the formatting for all of this
to work legibly is a major headache, and I want the whole thing to be
consistent--so I am just going to keep working on it. It will be done
by Monday at least, but probably tomorrow, if you happen to get your
work email.

C'est la vie.
Rex
--