wsrp-primer message

Subject: Scheduling problems

Hi Folks,

My schedule has been a non-stop change request this week, so I have
not had time to redo the Markup Interface, though I will give it a
shot tomorrow morning before I have to leave for a half-day seminar
and meetiings the rest of the day. That means I won't be able to
attend the telecon. Friday is still up in the air, but I can work on
the Markup Interface over the weekend, and have a revised version for
you by Monday. Perhaps we can discuss it on the list and I can adjust
it before the next meeting and still get an acceptable final version
for this draft of the primer well before the face to face meeting in
August.

Ciao,
Rex
--