wsrp-primer message

Subject: Draft 0.61

I just uploaded the draft at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-primer/download.php/7807/wsrp-primer-1.0-draft-0.61.doc

This is draft 0.61. I've made changes based on comments brought up
during last week's conf and previously planned additions.

This draft does not include the changed under discussion for use profiles.

I accidentally commited all changes. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I'll include any comments received by Tuesday night in the next draft.
Unless any major issues are brought up, I plan to post the draft on
Wednesday to the TC list.

Regards,

Subbu