wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Draft 0.61

I'm going to do a copy edit for grammar, typos, minor word changes
for readability. I will post it later today. While it will be
thorough, it won't include any substantive changes. Just getting
another set of eyes on it mostly for proofreading type editing. I
will not give it another number. I will just add "-edit-rex" at the
end.

Ciao,
Rex

--