Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#115] URL rewriting of GET form actions

Stepping back for a second (or 6 days), does anyone actually wish to use
HTML forms with GET actions? I don't, so should we even attempt to support
this (given browser problems and likely impact of asking Portlets to include
a hidden field)?

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Leue [mailto:CLEUE@de.ibm.com]
Sent: 17 October 2002 15:46
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org

Andre - I like that idea. Would you mind to write a more detailed proposal?
Is this something that would surface in the spec or that would just be a
hint?

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

             Andre Kramer
             <andre.kramer@eu.
             citrix.com>                                                To
                                       wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
             10/17/2002 01:17                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#115] URL
                                       rewriting of GET form actions

How about using just one hidden field with the value set equal to the URL
(the example form action)? Then we can run the same algorithm (no HTML
parsing)?

             -- Andre