Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Please submit remaining 0.8 Spec Issues by EOB Thursdaythis week

Dear WSRP and WSIA TC members,

please submit any remaining 0.8 spec issues that you are aware of by
Thursday this week so that we can use Friday to prioritize them and
schedule them appropriately for the face to face meeting next week.

We are looking forward to meet you all in NY !

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Chairman OASIS WSRP TC