Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #139] Add UpdateResponse.isSecure ?

This is currently the 1 situation in which the producer is prevented
from switching between secure and insecure.  I imagine we didn't make a
conscious decision to do this.  Why should this be the one situation
that doesn't give the producer control?  It would mean we would be
giving them the ability to switch security levels via a redirect from an
action but not the "implicit" redirect of the return.
    -Mike-