Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #150] Typing of extensions

It was pointed out that a rewording of the second phrase of this could
make the intent clearer, I suggest:

We RECOMMEND extensions either be of type xsd:string or be of a type
defined in the Producer's WSDL as this enables Consumers to prepare an
appropriate serializer/deserializer.

Rich Thompson

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
02/18/2003 03:56 PM