Subject: Re: [wsrp] Please cast your vote - only 31 % as of now

We now have 72%....and zero "no" votes.

I just voted; I had some editorial comments that I forwarded to Rich, and one technical comment to the TC:

I'm happy with this first Committee Specification, with the exception of the caching which I feel is too prescriptive.  Implementation
experience will inform future discussions on this.

bill cox

Thomas Schaeck wrote:

> Dear WSRP TC voting members,
>
> please remember to cast your vote to accept the WSRP TC Spec.

> Best regards,
>
> Thomas

> |         |           Alan.Kropp@vignet|
> |         |           te.com           |
> |         |           04/22/2003 08:40 |
> |         |           PM               |
>   >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>   |                                                                                                                              |
>   |       To:       wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                |
>   |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
>   |       Subject:  [wsrp-pfb] Groups - Publish/Find/Bind SC Teleconference added                                                |
>   |                                                                                                                              |
>   >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>
> Publish/Find/Bind SC Teleconference has been added by Alan Kropp
> (Alan.Kropp@vignette.com).
>
> Event description:
> USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936
> USA Toll Number: +1-712-923-6878 (outside US)
> PASSCODE: 402957
>
> Agenda:
> Discuss progress of the SC to date, and preparations for the F2F the
> following week.
>
> Date:  Tuesday, 06 May 2003
> Time:  09:00am - 10:00am Pacific Time
>
> View event details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/event.php?event_id=1332
>
> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
> application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
> copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
> browser.
begin:vcard
n:Cox;William
tel;fax:+1 908 580 3060
tel;work:+1 908 580 3458
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bea.com
org:BEA Systems, Inc.;Architecture and Standards
adr:;;140 Allen Road;Liberty Corner;NJ;07938;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:William.Cox@bea.com
title:Technical Director
x-mozilla-cpt:;27136