Subject: Re: [wsrp] service & portlet descriptor changes, how does a consumer know?

I think it is really important that we be extremely careful about additional functionality at this point is producing v1. I prefer restricting ourselves to editorial changes and fixes dealing with things that are demonstrated to be broken.

Rich Thompson

Alejandro Abdelnur <Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM

06/14/2003 11:06 PM