Subject: Re: [wsrp] Proposed charter for WSRP Primer SC

Thanks, Alan,

I would like to see an additional purpose:

4. Explain in some detail the rationale for specification design
features that we think need more complete understanding than offered
in the specification itself (e.g., why some aspects were deferred or
left optional).

We might also want to say something about emphasizing recommended
practices, perhaps as part of 3.

Ciao,
Rex

--