Subject: Conformance language

At various places in WSRP1.0 (and a few times in WSRP2.0), there are
conformance-looking words like REQUIRED, RECOMMENDED etc.

For example, there is a statement in sec 8.2

"For security reasons related to exposing the existence of something the
caller is not allowed to access, it is RECOMMENDED that a AccessDenied
fault be generated ..."

To my knowledge, these are not conformance related, and I was wondering
if we should use normal casing for these words. If these are important
enough, we should probably consider using conformance words like MAY,
MUST or SHOULD.

Comments?