Subject: clearification: event types and payload

Hi,
currently the 2.0 spec stated in
6.1.15 Event Type

type:  A reference to a schema-defined type for the event's payload.
payload:  This optional field contains the data for the event.

However, the spec does not state that if type is present that there must
be a payload. I think we should add this conformance statement as it
does not make sense to me to have a type specified but not a payload.

Stefan