Subject: RE: [wsrp] getPortletProperties

I would pull that into the interop SC.
One proposal would be to use the qname as string notification here, e.g. es
denoted in the JSR spec.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept. 2289, WebSphere Portal Server Development 1
WSRP Team Lead
WSRP Architecture & Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Nader Oteifa" <nader2@netunitysoftware.com>                                                                                                    |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                                     |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |02/21/2008 10:53 PM                                                                                                                             |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Subject:   |
  |RE: [wsrp] getPortletProperties                                                                                                                 |

I’m still torn about getPortletProperties passing in string names as
opposed to QNames (as a type in the XSD).  Is it wrong in the spec/XSD or
am I misinterpreting when QNames should be used vs. not used?

Nader