wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Hotel booking problems

Title: Message
Kelvin,

    Let me know, I can go there and rattle their cage :o) All in the name of the queen and web services security !

cheers
-----Original Message-----
From: klawrenc@us.ibm.com [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 2:39 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Hotel booking problems

Re the hotel, OK I will try and look into this. I myself tried to reserve a room yesterday (I called at 3pm CA time) and they told me the reservations desk was closed and to call back at 7am !!! - so you at least did better than me !!

Hopefully just a simple communications mix up. I will look into this and try and get this fixed.

Kelvin