wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Hotel booking problems

Hello,

I am the person who is helping to organize this on behalf of Sun.

Sorry for all the confusion.  There was some discrepancy in the contract
that needed to be fixed and signed.  We have got it all fixed now.  It
took longer than expected.

If you have registered with the meeting name, the price of $149/- will
be applied, but, please make sure.  If you have not got this rate,
please call the hotel and they will fix it for you.  If you have futher
problems, please let me know.

1.800.SOFITEL is a 24 hrs reservation service # that you could also
use.  I was told that the reservations are done 24hrs a day.  Don't know
why they said you will have to call back tomorrow :-(

/Shivaram

klawrenc@us.ibm.com wrote:

>    Part 1.1Type: Plain Text (text/plain)

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608