wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Next F2F planning

Kelvin;
It appears to me that Option A is a clear winner.
We have OASIS sponsorship and an appropriate conference
co-located for our convenience. If we push out past that
opportunity we will likely be into at least mid January and
at risk of significantly slowing progress towards a standard.
November 21/22 would probably be hard to pull off at this point,
without a motivated sponsor due to travel and facilities issues.
I vote for option A.
-Don
--
Don Adams