wss message

Subject: [wss] Regrets for Telecon 11/5

I was not aware of that there was a meeting tomorrow and must submit my regrets since I am already booked.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
<mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kaler [mailto:ckaler@microsoft.com]
Sent:
Monday, November 04, 2002 1:24 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Telecon 11/5 7am PT,
10am ET

Sorry for the late notice – as requested, we will have a telecon tomorrow morning at 7am PT, 10am ET.  The access information is as follows:

Access # : 303 928 2609
Meeting code is : 3578623
Backup Access # : 877 302 8255

Mute is *6, unmute is *7

John Shewchuk is out-of-the-office so we will not have an updated issue list.  The focus of the call will be to get through the issue list.

Agenda

1. Role call

2. Review minutes from previous meeting

3. Review action list (picking up from where we left off)

4. Close any pending issues if there is a new version of the documents

5. Update on face-to-face

6. Any other business

7. Adjournment