wss message

Subject: [wss] Web page has been updated

Tonight I managed to find some time to get many (but not all) of the outstanding web site updates done. I made the following changes of note:

1. Posted the 11/03/2002 draft of the core spec. This is the one that people should be reviewing now.
2. Moved the previous draft that was up there (the 9/20/2002 draft) into a prior drafts section (as requested on the TC call this week)
3. Posted the two XSD files into the documents section (these are secext.xsd and utility.xsd)
4. Updated the minutes links to point to the most recent drafts of the minutes and to include the new minutes from Nov 5th
5. Updated the announcements section to indicate that in general we meet every 2 weeks by phone (an attemp to address the concern Paul Cotton raised in his recent e-mail). I added announcements for the phone call on Nov 19th and the F2F on Dec 11/12

I still need to update the block at the top of the page to use the revised charter text and will try and do that asap. I am out of time for tonight.

Cheers
Kelvin