wss message

Subject: [wss] First item in issue #54

I would like to suggest the following wording to cover the first item in my issue #54.
Change line 181 to read

process to demonstrate that a sender is acting on behalf of a (claimed) client, where the (claimed) client and the sender are the same principal, based on

The phrase beging with, "where the (claimed) client ..." has been added.  This wording assumes that we do not intend to support delegation in this version of WS-Security.

Don