wss message

Subject: [wss] Agenda for the F2F meeting on Dec 11 and 12 in Baltimore

Here is the agenda for our F2F meeting next week in HTML and also PDF formats. All those attending should please try to read the latest documents and issues list prior to attending the meeting.

Chris and I are looking forward to seeing many of you next week and having a very productive meeting.

Cheers
Kelvin

Title: OASIS Web Services Security TC Meeting

OASIS Web Services Security TC Meeting

Baltimore, December 11th and 12th 2002

Baltimore Convention Center, Room 315

Agenda

The business part of the meeting will start each day at 9am EST

See the end of the agenda for some useful web links

Wednesday December 11th (Day 1)

08:15 – 09:00 Breakfast

09:00 – 09:05 Meeting called to order

09:05 – 09:10 Introductions and welcome

09:10 – 09:20 Roll call, assign minute takers

09:20 – 09:30 Reading of minutes of prior meeting (Dec 3rd)

09:30 – 10:30 Issues list

10:30 – 11:00 Break

11:00 - 12:00 Issues list (cont’d)

12:00 – 13:00 Lunch

13:00 – 15:00 Begin Discussion of current bindings documents

15:00 – 15:30 Break

15:30 – 17:00 Continue discussion of current bindings documents

17:00 – 17:15 Discuss submission of new XCBF binding document

17:15 – 17:30 Any outstanding business for day 1

17:30 – Close day 1

19:00 – 20:30 OASIS Reception (room 301)

(Overnight we will ask the editors to make updates to the documents based on resolutions from the issues discussion during day 1- we will then review these updates at the start of day 2)

Thursday December 12th (Day 2)

08:15 – 09:00 Breakfast

09:00 – 09:05 Meeting called to order

09:05 – 09:20 Roll call

09:20 – 10:30 Review of edits to “core” document

10:30 – 11:00 Break

11:00 - 12:00 Consideration of current draft as official “Interoperability Draft”

12:00 – 13:00 Lunch

13:00 – 13:30 Report from naming committee and discussion

13:30 – 14:00 Report from the use cases committee

14:00 – 14:30 Reports from Liaison officers

14:30 – 15:00 Report from QoP discussion list participants

15:00 – 15:15 Other business that we need to close on before adjournment

15:15 – 16:00 General discussion. No votes will be taken during this time. Those folks that need to leave early to catch flights can do so without missing any votes.

16:00 – Meeting officially ends (adjournment)

Web Links

Here are a few useful web pages.

The XML 2002 details of all OASIS meetings being held during the conference is posted at [1]

Details of how to find the convention center and hotels nearby is at [2]

[1] http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2002/oasistcm.asp

[2] http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2002/hotel.asp