wss message

Subject: [wss] Re: Please add "WSS IPR statement clarification" to the Dec11-12 F2F agenda

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for the reply - it makes the issues more clear.

However, please add "WSS IPR statement clarification" to the agenda.

I promise that it will be short 10-15 min, and I agree that no T&Cs should be discussed. It is merely meant to briefly discuss the
consequences of your attached statement, the procedure and options with all the TC members that have shown an interest in the last 5
weeks. It's probably no surprise that our oganization is not the only one for whom the clarification is important. I'm sure you
agree that leaving questions and misunderstanding could be detrimental to the process, which I believe is in nobody's interest. Your
attached set of points is a good step towards that goal.

It would probably be best to add it towards the beginning such that we can proceed quickly with the more technical and fun stuff.

As far as the contact names to get in touch with the lawyers of each of the three submitters is concerned, please send them my way
and we will follow up asap.
You may want to consider sending these names to the list or add them to the IPR statement, because there may be many more that want
and need answers to the exact same questions that I posed.

Thanks, Frank.