wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] QoP liaison statement

Kelvin - Apologies.  Your announcement of the draft agenda arrived after I had sent my request.  I expect the time-slot you have allocated will be satisfactory.  Thanks alot.  All the best.  Tim.
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Moses
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 1:27 PM
To: 'Kelvin Lawrence'; Tim Moses
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org; 'WSS QoP'

Kelvin - I haven't seen your agenda yet.  But, I am preparing a couple of slides to summarize our progress on QoP since the last face-to-face.  Would you please allocate 45 minutes for the presentation, discussion and vote concerning the formation of a sub-committee, sometime between the start of the meeting and lunch on Thursday.  Thanks very much.  All the best.  Tim.