wss message

Subject: [wss] PLEASE READ: Achieving quorum in meetings

I had an action to post this message from the last TC phone call.

We are very pleased to have such a large membership of our TC, however this also brings with it a concern each meeting about whether or not we will make quorum. I know that several of you have trouble making the meetings regularly. I am therefore writing to ask if there are any voting members out there that would be prepared to step back down to Observer status. I appreciate the one or two people that have recently voluntarily decided to do this. We are making good progress the TC but to continue to do so we need to be able to reliably achieve quorum at our meetings. This has recently become an issue. So if there is anyone who is prepared to become an observer until such time as they are able to dedicate more time to making most if not all of the TC meetings I would very much appreciate hearing from them.

Cheers
Kelvin