wss message

Subject: [wss] Use Cases for the Interop Demo

Hi all

Some discussion took place at the last F2F about the need for some use cases for the proposed Interop Demo.  I've attached a few use cases for discussion. There is one base case and two variations.  I also think that it would be useful to have a standard format for the use cases, so I propose the one I have used.  This is the format that was used by the XACML TC with a few modifications by myself.  Let's have some discussion on the format and the proposed use cases.

Don

 <<federation.doc>>