wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] REMINDER: Call next week on Jan 14th

Kelvin,

Will we get a UserName profile and a revised core
document soon? It would seem possible for a group
so large to work on more than one thing at a time.

My particular interests lie in making match on card
and one to many biometric matching a viable WS
authentication mechanism.

Phil

Kelvin Lawrence wrote:

First of all,  best wishes for the new year to all of our TC members and observers.

As a reminder our first call of 2003 will be on Tuesday January 14th at our usual time of 7:00 am Pacific Time.

We will post the agenda for the meeting soon. As I mentioned in an e-mail before the end of last year, the first order of business on the agenda will be to try and close on the QoP discussion. I was hoping that we might have seen much of this debate taking place in e-mail over the past few weeks. If you have an opinion I would encourage you to express it in e-mail before the call. We need to close on the QoP discussion and then get back to our main task at hand of getting the WS-Security specification delivered this year (hopefully sooner rather than later).

I am hoping we can have a productive start to the new year and make good progress over the next few weeks.

Again best wishes to you all.

Cheers
Kelvin